All of our members agree to adhere to the following Code of Practice, this is to make buying cloth nappies a safer more enjoyable experience.
1) All Retailers will comply with current Distance Selling Regulations, these include but are not limited to.
- Displaying a physical contact address in an easily accessable place
- Have a returns policy that does not adversely affect the customer
- Allow the customer a reasonable amount of time to cancel an order (min 7 days from date of delivery)
- Provide the customer with clear information regarding pricing, including all taxes and delivery costs
2) Only sell goods that are original and not imitations
3) If a retailer operates on a social media site then they will abide by the rules and regulations of that site such as these.
4) Terms and Conditions clearly displayed and accessable
5) A clearly defined returns policy
6) Not take part in any kind of Trademark/Copyright infringment or anything that could be considered as “passing off” another cloth nappy retailer.
7) Members giving advice on the suitability of products for a customer will always advise if they have nothing suitable or do not feel fully qualified to advise, and where possible will refer the customer to another Member who may be able to offer further help.
This means that customers of FCNR Members can be assured that they are obtaining the best possible advice from FCNR retailers at all times.